The easiest way to install Jetpack is via your site’s Dashboard. Please follow these instructions to install and connect Jetpack:
- Log in to your site’s Dashboard (misal http://contoh.blogchem.com/wp-admin)
- Click on the “Plugins” tab in the left panel, then click “Add New”.
- Search for “Jetpack” and the latest version will appear at the top of the list of results.
- Install it by clicking the “Install Now” link.
- When installation finishes, click “Activate Plugin”.
- Now click the green button on the top right that says “Connect to WordPress.com”
- Login with your WordPress.com account (or create one) and click “Authorize Jetpack”
- You’re done!
You can see a video of the installation and connection process here:
Klik link ini jika video tidak muncul: https://videos.files.wordpress.com/PjKtc1yo/install-jetpack_dvd.mp4